Alumni

Plaxedes Sibanda

Plaxedes Sibanda is a Mobile Community Zimbabwe (MCZ) alumnus, a project that facilitated her gaining experience in reporting community stories....

Ketty Nyoni

Ketty Nyoni is a young Zimbabwean videographer / journalist currently working with Mobile Community Zimbabwe (MCZ). She holds a Bachelor...

Albert Chavhunduka

Profession: 4th year Media and Society Studies student at Midlands State University Interests: Writing, Reading, Journalism, Filming and Music About myself: I...

Mbalenhle Ndlovu

Mbalenhle Gugulethu Ndlovu is a freelance journalist based in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. She is passionate about women’s rights and her work...

Abel Mavura

Abel Mavura is an advocate for Social Justice, Human Rights Defender, development practitioner, trainer, blogger, citizen Journalist, communication enthusiast and...

Ephraim Chiriseri

Ephraim a father of one, is a passion communication development work, who is interested in developing communities and young people....

Chido Sibalo

I am a holder of a Bsc Media and Society Studies Degree from Midlands State University in Zimbabwe and also...

Mandy Kenyemba

I have been in the media field since 2010 as a student attaché to date. I am multiskilled as I...

Yeukai Kapisa

I am a freelance journalist currently working with Community Radio Harare (Satellite and Internet broadcasting) as a Reporter and Producer/Presenter...

Gerald Dendere

My name is Gerald Dendere a 25yr old from Bulawayo in Zimbabwe. I am currently doing my B.Sc. (Hon.) Degree...

Bhekumusa Moyo

Bhekumusa Moyo is a freelance writer, blogger,poet,playright and development worker. He has written articles for daily News,Newsday, Chronicle and other...

Tendai Chimuriwo

Tendai Chimuriwo, a high school teacher by profession, was with the ZimboJam (www.zimbojam.com) since its inception. She contributed to that...

David Chidende

David Chidende (a liberal democrat) is a linguist and writer by profession, journalist by mistake and politician by nature. Most...

Patrice Chisamba

Patrice Chisamba better known as “Trice” is a hip hop musician from the midlands city of Kadoma. He is a...

Priscillah Mupfeki

Priscilla is a 2013 MCZ alumnus. She is highly skilled in research, project management, presenting, trainings, video AND audio editing....

Linda Mpofu

Linda Mpofu from Gwanda is a freelance social journalist with experience in community reporting. She has worked in civil society...

Bakidzanani Dube

Bakidzanani Dube is the head of the production team of Getjenge FM. He is also the Information Technology Officer of...

Joseph Munda

Joseph Munda is a digital media producer and consultant. He holds a B.A (Honours) Degree in English and Communication. He...

Witness Tavarwisa

Witness Tavarwisa is a versatile storyteller who started his career as theatre artist, trained from basic to advanced theatre skills...

Ashton Bumhira

Ashton Bumhira is a  human rights and  environment activist and a freelance writer. He strongly believes that empowered youth and youth groups can bring...

Irene Kalulu

Irene Kalulu is a passionate storyteller and radio presenter who holds a Diploma in Journalism and Media Studies. Some of...

Theresa Takafuma

Theresa Takafuma is a 25-year-old passionate storyteller and a journalist based in Masvingo. She is passionate about women’s day-to-day stories,...

Sharon Sigauke

Sharon Sigauke is a blogger and a 2015 MCZ alumni, who advocates for women’s rights through social media. She draws...

Daphne Jena

I am a journalist by training and a blogger (www.daphnejena.wordpress.com), who is passionate about youth leadership and women empowerment. More...

Kuda Chideme

Freelance Journalist 2014 Environmental Reporter Awards, Environment Print News Reporter of the Year 2014 National Journalism and Media Awards (NJAMA) Mining Reporter...

Hazel Marimbiza

Hazel Marimbiza is a young woman currently studying Journalism at the National University of Science and Technology. I enjoy meeting...

Divine Dube

Divine Dube is a civic journalist with speciality in social journalism, digital storytelling, mobile reporting, community development, civic engagement, information...