Trainees

Providence Maraneli

Providence Maraneli is a 25 year old final year Bachelor of Science honours degree in media student at Midlands State...

Ngaevarue Katjangua

Fourth year student at Midlands State University, pursuing an honours degree in Media and Society studies. I aspire to be...

TINASHE MASIYIWA

A disciplined young man who is currently doing BSC Media and Society Studies Honours Degree, 4th year at Midlands State...

Takudzwa Zuze

Student at the Midlands State University A third year Media and Society Studies student currently attached as an Intern Broadcast Technician...

Tinotenda Murape

From Harare and is currently doing BSC Media and Society Studies Honours Degree 4th year at Midlands State University.

Shawn Joseph

Shawn Joseph is a young man journalist doing his Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Media and Society Studies. He...

Rutendo Muqaga

Rutendo Muqaga is a young female student doing Bachelor of Science and Honours Degree in Media and Society Studies at...

Leilah Chipswa

Profession: 4th year Media and Society Studies student at Midlands State University Interests: graphic editing, reading novels , movies and editing About...

Sinikiwe Ntebe

Sinikiwe Ntebe is a fourth year student at Midlands State University doing her Bachelor of Science and Honours Degree in...

Believe Marufu

Name.        : Believe Surname.   : Marufu Sex.            : Male Nationality: Zimbabwean Date of birth: 07 November 1991 Contact.     : +263775965958 Email.         : billymrf@gmail.com Address.    : 214 nyamhunga...

DANIEL CHIGUNWE CHIGUNWE

Midlands State University, Media and Society Studies graduate and freelance journalists with Kubatana Media Centre. Interested in community based issues,...

Tafadzwa Tseisi

Tafadzwa Tseisi  is a freelance journalist with keen interest in New Media. He has worked for ZIMPAPERS as a junior reporter,...

Sineke Sibanda

Sineke Sibanda is a 22 year old young man currently doing his Second year in Journalism and Media Studies with...

Tapiwa Zivira

Tapiwa Zivira is a Zimbabwean journalist, employed by Alpha Media Holdings – publishers of NewsDay, The Zimbabwe Independent, The Standard...

Bongiwe Moyo

Bongiwe Moyo is a 24-year-old volunteer at Getjenge Radio in Plumtree. She has been doing voluntary work for the station...

Richmond Charumbira

Student- Bachelor of Social Sciences, Majoring in Media and Society Studies Honours Degree. Once attached at Zimbabwe Teachers’ Association (ZIMTA) in...

Grace Kaerasora

Grace is a trainee journalist at the Christian College of Southern Africa. She is a writer, a lover of art...

ANDILE KHUMALO

I AM A Journalism and media studies student with interests in broadcast and online journalism. I believe I am a...

Thandeka Amanda Moyo

Thandeka Moyo is a 25-year-old young female journalist who works for a daily newspaper in Bulawayo. She is passionate about...

Judith Razunguzwa

Judith is a 29-year-old female volunteer at Kumakomo community radio initiative based in Mutare the eastern town in Zimbabwe, which...

Jairos Saunyama

Jairos Saunyama is a 28 year old award winning journalist from Zimbwabwe who is well versed with both print and...

Bathabile Dlamini

Occupation: Journalism and Media Studies student at the National University of Science & Technology (NUST), theatre actress and model. Presenter...

Jackie T. Mbayiwa

I am a freelance journalist, a blogger, communications person and photographer. I have a passion for documenting things through pictures,...

Chengeto Jani

Chengeto is highly motivated, driven, and enthusiastic about journalism. The motivation behind her stories are the matters that are close...

Oswelled Ureke

Oswelled Ureke has worked in the film and journalism industries for 10 years. Has written politics, health and entertainment news....

Sharon- Rose Chikumbirike

Sharon-Rose Chikumbirike is a level 2.2 at Midlands State University, studying Bachelor of Science Media and Society Studies Honours degree....

Vincent Tshuma

Vincent Tshuma is a Journalism and Media Studies student at the National University of Science and Technology. Personal interests include...

Talkmore Msakanda

My name is Talkmore Msakanda. I am a volunteer at Nkabazwe community radio station which is in Gweru. Right now...

Trevor Mutisi

Trevor Mutisi is 25 years old and lives in Mutare. He is currently a student at Great Zimbabwe University working...

Boldwill Hungwe

Boldwill Hungwe is an award winning Zimbabwe journalist; multi-skilled with an array of knowledge and skills in different areas of...

Leonorah Ncube

Leonorah Ncube is originally from Victoria Falls and currently majoring in Media and Society Studies at Midlands State University. She...

Hieronymo Kabvundura

I am a motivated goal oriented young Zimbabwean currently studying towards a Degree in Media and Society Studies. I believe...

Nomathemba Zondo

Nomathemba Zondo is a 23 year old lady aspiring to be a journalist. She is currently doing a BSc Honors...

Alois Tafireyi

Alois Tafireyi  is a student at Great Zimbabwe University pursuing a Media and Cultural Studies degree. He hopes to be a...

Munyaradzi Gumbo

Munyaradzi Gumbo is currently a fourth year student at Midlands State University studying Media and Society Studies. He is a...

Michelle Munatswa

Michelle Munatswa is a young lady aged 22.Currently studying a Bachelors in Science Honors Degree in Journalism and media studies...

Passmore Ndhlovu

Passmore Ndhlovu is a multimedia personality, passionate presenter and host  of  The Update with Passmore. He is currently doing his Honours...

Bokani Nleya

Bokani is currently studying Media and Cultural studies at Great Zimbabwe University. He is passionate about the arts and the...

Julius Nyamwena

Julius Kuziva Tinashe Nyamwena born in Harare Zimbabwe, a holder of an Economics degree and a certificate in project monitoring...

Linda Mswati

Linda Muswati is a fourth year student at Midlands State University pursuing an Honors Degree in Media and Society Studies....

Mbongeni Ncube

Mbongeni Ncube is journalism and media studies student at the National University of Science and Technology (NUST), enthusiastic about online...

Tapiwa Kapisa

Tapiwa is currently studying for a Diploma in Journalism and Communication at the Christian College Of Southern Africa (CCOSA). Tapiwa...

Bernard Chiketo

Bernard Chiketo is a journalist with more than 10 years experience. He has reported extensively on health, children, environmental, political and...

Kenneth Matimaire Kenneth Matimaire

Kenneth Matimaire is a multi-award winning freelance journalist based in Mutare, Zimbabwe with six years of experience. Matimaire has correspondent...

Constance Kasiyamhuru

Constance Kasiyamhuru is a Media and Society Studies undergraduate student, who is very passionate about being a media practitioner. She...

Lackson Munkombwe

Lackson Munkombwe is an aspiring journalist studying BSc degree of Journalism and Media at the National University of Science and...

Bekinkosi Goromondo

Bekinkosi Goromondo is a 23 year old aspiring journalist studying Media and Cultural studies with Great Zimbabwe University. I believe...

Rutendorwashe Mapfuno

My name is Rutendo Mapfumo. I am an all rounder female journalist based in Hwange Matebeleland North. I have been...

Jeffrey Oscar Muvundusi

Jeffrey Oscar Muvundusi is a seasoned award-winning journalist based in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe’s second largest city. He is employed by one of...

Theo Tshuma

I am a versatile journalist and communications expert with 7 years working experience in Zimbabwe. I have also been exposed...

Sydney Mangweka

Sydney is a  volunteer at Kumakomo Community Radio Station based in Mutare Zimbabwe. He has worked as a newsletter editor for...

Tatenda Gapare

Tatenda Gapare is a young and talented journalism and media studies student at the National University of Science and Technology....

Lovemore Zigara

Lovemore Zigara (32) is a freelance journalist based in Gweru with 7 years experience in journalism. He started his career...

Nkosana Dube

Nkosana Dube is a Blogger & New media instructor in the department of journalism and media studies at Nust since...

Confidence Matiyenga

I am Confidence Matiyenga aged 22 years and currently studying Bachelor of Science Honors Degree in Journalism and Media Studies...